Duravant to exhibit at world's largets packaging industry event in 2017
Global industrial automation company, Duravant, will showcase solutions from their portfolio of operating companies at upcoming Interpack show in Dusseldorf, Germany.
Downers Grove, IL – Duravant, a global industrial automation and engineered equipment company, will make its inaugural appearance this year at Interpack, the largest packaging industry focused event in the world being held in Dusseldorf, Germany from May 4-10, 2017. Attendees will have the opportunity learn about Duravant’s end-to-end solutions in food processing, packaging and material handling.
Located in Hall 6, B73, Duravant's main stand will feature the company's portfolio of products and services from all Duravant operating companies: Mespack, Fischbein International, Hamer-Fischbein, Arpac, Marlen International and FMH Conveyors.
- Mespack, an international leader in the design and manufacturing of flexible packaging solutions, will display its H-570. The machine is part of Mespack's family of horizontal form fill seal machines that are conceived for low, medium and large fill volumes.
- Fischbein International, a global leader in sewing and sealing systems, will exhibit a variety of bag closing systems including portables, sewing heads, sewing systems and sealers. This will include a Saxon SB 4000 sealer and a TOS3000-SL closing machine with conveyor.
- Hamer-Fischbein, a designer and manufacturer of bagging equipment and packaging solutions, will display their 600 NW simplex gravity servo scale and 1800 RBH robotic bag hanger.
- Arpac, a prominent designer, manufacturer and integrator of complete end-of-line packaging solutions, will offer virtual reality tours of an integrated packaging line. The experience will feature Arpac's dynamic lane divider, PC-3500, BPTW-5300, Arbot palletizer, robotic corner board application and a PAC stretch wrapper.
- Marlen International, a prominent manufacturer of innovative food processing equipment, will display its uniquely designed continuous flow auto-shredder machine.
- FMH Conveyors, a provider of custom engineered and designed conveyors for truck loading and unloading, will have an exhibit unit on display that showcases sections of their BestFlex, PowerFlex, BestConnect and BestReach brand conveyors.
In addition to having a presence in the Duravant stand, Mespack will have a separate stand located in Hall 15, B03. This area will allow attendees to gain additional information on the company's horizontal and vertical form fill and seal machines capable of producing a variety of different pack shapes and presentations, flat or stand-up pouches, cap fitments for easy product pouring, straw attachments for soft drinks and zipper re-closeable systems, or smaller units into stick pack. Included in the Mespack stand will be their newest horizontal form fill seal machine, the H-540. This high capacity machine can produce up to 300 shaped stand-up pouches with a top spout per minute.
Headquartered in Downers Grove, IL, Duravant is a global engineered equipment company with an over 100-year operating history. Through their portfolio of operating companies, Duravant delivers trusted end-to-end process solutions for customers and partners through engineering and integration expertise, project management and operational excellence. With worldwide sales distribution and service networks they provide immediate and lifetime aftermarket support to all the markets they serve in the food processing, packaging and material handling sectors. Duravant's market-leading brands are synonymous with innovation, durability and reliability. Duravant has manufacturing facilities and sales offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia.
Vice President, Marketing